Commercial and Industrial
The Master Electric team has many years of cumulative experience in the electrical industry. This vast experience provides our diversified customer base with project cost savings advantages, superior product knowledge and a proven track record of successful installations.
Having completed projects for some very prominent owners, such as Aleda Lutz Veterans Affairs Facilities, Central Michigan University, The Dow Chemical Company, Michigan Department of Corrections, Saginaw Valley State University, US Air National Guard and the United States Federal Court System, to name a few – we know we are poised for the unique challenges of your project.
- Design-Assist and Design-Build Construction
- Primary and Secondary Service Repairs and Upgrades
- Stand-by and Emergency Generators
- Energy Efficient Light Fixture Retrofits or Replacements
- Site Lighting Installation, Repair or Retrofits
- Automated Lighting Systems and Controls
- Electrical Installations for New Construction or Remodels
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Nurse Call/Duress Systems
- Panels, Switchgear and Transformers
- Medium Voltage Cabling, Terminations or Repairs
- Bucket Truck Services